zaim

Wednesday 21 September 2011

About myself....

Hai semua! Well hello there world! Lemme introduce myself to you guys. My name is Muhammad Zaim bin Azhari. I'm from Malaysia and I'm 14 years old. Saya tinggal di Desa Pandan, dekat ngan Jalan Ampang Hilir. Sebelum ni saya tinggal di Beijing, China with my family becoz ayah saya worked there as a Military. I used to be student in Beijing BISS Int'l School. Then sekarang,  saya bersekolah di SMK Desa Tun Hussein Onn in KL. I had a really awesome experience around China. When I came to Msia and started school here and met some new friends, at first, it feels weird but then it feels pretty cool, I guess.

Saya ni talented lah jugak. Saya boleh dance and play some instruments macam guitar, drum, and piano. I'm also sporty person. I like basketball and soccer so much! I love listening to music. It makes me feel chill and freeeeeedom. So yeah...thats it for all. May peace be upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment